Start For Future is a program that offers 20 innovation ecosystems, 36 partners and 16 incubators working together in an entrepreneurial network to support startups to improve, develop and grow.
In the Develop & Co-create, Phase 3 Program, we are looking for early stage startups in the fields of manufacturing, mobility, circular economy, food, health & energy that need advanced support from industry experts, business coaches and prototype validation over 6 months.
You can apply now until July 28th, if your startup:
– has a validated proof of concept
– is developing a prototype
– has an initial business plan
– has identified your target market
– needs early stage investment
– intends to develop more entrepreneurial skills
– needs industrial or business partners
The selected teams & startups will have the opportunity to:
- receive support for 6 months and will work with the best incubators according to their preferences (1-3 incubators)
- participate in co-creation sessions with industry, financing and funding opportunities
- win a mobility voucher worth €2500.
More here: startforfuture.eu