Open invitation to new ideas. Share your idea and apply!
The team is assessed on the basis of its application to be invited and participate in the one-week Bootcamp training.
25 hours of mandatory attendance. During Bootcamp, the team learns, works, and is evaluated for its participation in the full acceleration program.
The program includes about 20 educational workshops and masterclasses of compulsory attendance, as well as weekly sessions with the startup coaches of OK! Thess.
- Training in methodological tools for business model discovery (Lean Startup Methodology) and basic business-related skills
- Personalized counseling support from OK! Thess startup coaches on a weekly basis
- Network with experienced professionals who offer mentoring in specialized topics
- Availability of start-up funds through the investor network of OK! Thess (Venture Capital funds, business angels) and through alternative forms of financing
- At the same time, through many other actions, OK! Thess helps the participants in the acceleration program to network and join the innovation ecosystem of Thessaloniki.
The program concludes with a presentation to potential investors, and a final review in which the continuity of the team’s support is assessed.